Sunday, October 19, 2008

All is Not Lost

I am still hopeful that this blog will not be necessary. At this point in 1980, Mondale enjoyed a 10 point lead over Ronald Reagan, and the latest polls put McCain within the margin of error of Obama. I am, however, a realist. To that end, I have established this blog to document life in Obamerica, a land which I fear may bear little resemblance to the Capitalist Democracy under which we now live. Should McCain prevail, I will return my Ph.D. in Political Science to the shelf and resume blogging solely as a Catholic homeschooling Mom - my preferred identity. Until then, however, I will come here to vent at the sheer idiocy that is the Obama candidacy. I feel better already.

1 comment:

chestertonrules said...

Keep the faith and remember our potential reward!

4 years of Carter and his band of bumbling leftists brought us Ronald Reagan.

If Obama does manage to win, the dems will have no one left to blame.